YOUR OFFICE IS YOUR BRAND
SHARED WORKSPACE:FOR CO-WORKERS
POP UP HUBS AND THE POWER OF 7
- Increased self confidence & social circles
- Expansion of personal and business networks
- Reduction of general office overheads in both time and money
- Workers are healthier
- Private lives are happier
- More productive outputs
- More creative attitudes
And what do people value most about our Hubs?
In a recent survey of resident hub co-workers, heres the top 7
- The other people!
- Great Coffee & cake
- Getting out of the house
- Professional contemporary space
- Contracts & information
- Cologne in the toilets
- Free Parking
- Test your idea and prove it works by selling to TEN people who are not friends and family
- Exchange a business plan for a goal and work out the steps backwards from the goal. Don’t be too rigid and keep alert. Adapt where necessary. Think Big, Act Small & Move Fast. Make a sale. Get a business card.
- Focus is everything and niche/niche/niche until there’s nowhere left to niche
Be the absolute best in your sphere and do good along the way
Spend Little. But do spend ‘some’ on improving YOU. Read, learn, connect, go out & listen.
- Become an expert in your field. Blog. Issue reports. Conduct surveys. Tweet about your chosen topic. Be the world authority on what you do and publish.
- Get out more and more and more. Give up rubbish TV. Get your business ‘5 a day’
- You ARE the sum total of the 5 people you spend most time with
- The Magic of Thinking Big – David J Schwartz
- Free Agent Nation – Daniel H Pink
- Purple Cow – Seth Godin
- Business Stripped Bare – Sir Richard Branson
- Risky is the New Safe – Randy Gage
- Spare Room Start Up – Emma Jones
- Mastermind Groups – Moe Nawaz
SHARED WORKSPACE : FOR CO-WORKERS
NEW ECONOMY WORKSPACE
“Traditional office space has not adapted to the realities of the new mobile economy and does not help foster business growth of the resident businesses. Hubs are designed to provide customised work space as well as the environment for businesses to thrive and prosper. The rapid rise of the shared working movement and the appeal of these collaborative environments is their flexibility, openness and variety where people can build networks, share knowledge and nurture new talent.“
THE LONELINESS OF THE LONG DISTANCE FREELANCER
“If anyone has ever spent any length of time as a freelancer, they’ll completely identify with the deflating and demotivating moments when cabin fever sets in for the kill. It’s a global challenge that affects the business health of entrepreneurs and start-ups across the planet and for business profitability and the entrepreneurs’ sanity, hub working is the answer.”
KEEPING YOUR BUSINESS FIT
“It’s vital to be surrounded by creative stimuli. Research shows that working with other professionals in open working spaces helps the business to be markedly more productive and profitable.“
KEEPING THE ENTREPRENEUR FIT AND HAPPY
“Recent findings have also shown that health levels improve and the quality of life at home takes an upward leap.”
“More than 110,000 people currently work in one of the nearly 2,500 shared working spaces available worldwide. In the last twelve months an average of 3 new co-working spaces were opened daily. Although the majority of shared working spaces are still in the USA (781), the UK comes in fourth behind Germany and Spain, with 154 spaces with venues, mostly in city locations launching daily.”
THE LAST WORD
“Pup Up Hubs provide work space and business growth services to local innovative entrepreneurs, independent contractors & freelancers.”
You’re now a 21st century economic pioneer,
welcome to the world of shared workspace.
CREATE YOUR OWN CO-WORKING SPACE
YOUR OFFICE IS YOUR BRAND
Pop Up Hub Guide
- Your Fit-out list
- Essentials for your Pop Up Hub
- Books – recommended authors for your business book library
- Branding essentials
- Health & Safety policy
- Template licence agreement
- Template ad cards
- Marketing plan
- Design plan
- Registered business address agreements
- Template press release for launch of your Pop Up
- Social Media comms plan
- Operating manual
- Co-worker ‘Welcome’
- Events planner
Did You Know?
It’s much more economic to share workspace than finance your office at home or take your own lease.
This saves NOT ONLY money but time & energy.
The 3rd Annual Global Co Working Survey found:
“Working in shared space hubs increases business profits by an average 24%”